Renders India recognizes the importance of maintenance of quality standards in all our activities that are aimed at manufacturing of all our all products or executing our all projects and services. Maintaining quality in every aspect whatever we do is the key to our success and reputation. We therefore are committed to a policy to deliver products, projects or services which fulfill the requirements and expectations of our customers in all ways and help us in exceeding customer satisfaction.
In order to achieve this commitment, Renders India has adopted a policy of operating a coordinated Quality Management System meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standards, by providing the framework of setting and reviewing management objectives and targets.
Renders Quality Management System (QMS) is based on ISO: 9001-2008 norms and is certified by TUV, Austria. The QMS is subject to a yearly audit by the TUV, Austria in addition to the periodic audits conducted internally and audits by client bodies. The principles and procedures of our QMS are communicated to all of our employees and periodically training and suitable supervision are conducted to ensure that our quality policies are well implemented in every level of our work.
Our Quality Objective are:
- Delivering ‘Quality’ Machines with long durability, easy and comfortable operation.
- Delivering high quality service providing optimum value to the customers.
- Adhering to our “Zero Defect” policy.
- Meeting every need of customers and exceeding in customer satisfaction.
- Operating the business to the systems required by ISO 9001: 2008
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things right always.
- Promoting our QMS (Quality Management System) and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
Renders India continually improves the effectiveness of its QMS and the objectives are appraised at management reviews at which this policy is examined for continued suitability.
All employees of Renders India are made aware of this policy and its objectives and are committed to its implementation.