|Renders India has been engaged from decades in manufacturing highly advance and efficenet solvent recovery plants. Solvent recovery is a tried and tested method particularly suited for cleaning process waste air. The recovery plant is located downstream of a desorption column or a soil air exhaustion plant. Large amounts of highly polluted air are cleaned without any difficulty to the standards of the German Clean Air Regulations even if containing more than 25 g of pollutant per m³ air.|
|The solvents are recovered by adsorption and subsequent desorption using air activated carbon. Two air activated-carbon adsorbers are mostly used to make up a recovery plant.While one of the adsorbers is in operation, the activity of the second is regenerated or it is hold in stand-by position.In order to regenerate the activity of the used-up adsorber, its carbon is heated by steam so that it releases the pollutant into the gas phase. The steam is caused to condense and passed through a heavy solids remover and then a light solids remover. In the process, the solvents are separated and can be disposed of. The substances dissolved in the water are removed in a contact purification plant.
When the purification of the activated carbon is complete, the heating steam supply is turned off and the carbon is dried by hot air and subsequently cooled down by ambient air. The adsorber can be used again.
When the purification of the activated is complete, the heating steam supply is turned off and the carbon is dried by hot air and subsequently cooled down by ambient air. The adsorber can be used again.
Solvent disposal costs and VOC emissions control have been primary concerns in the industry for some time. For various reasons, there is an increasing interest in recovering solvents with the direct cost saving being one of the strongest arguments. In some processes with intensive solvent use, the cost of the solvent can be a significant proportion of the overall product cost. Another compelling reason for recovering solvents is the increasing environmental legislation against emissions; such emissions may be as a result of a process design where solvent recovery was not incorporated at the outset, or where venting has occurred as a result of plant problems. With increasing commercial and regulatory pressures on pharmaceutical industries, the recovery, reconditioning and reuse of solvents is an important aspect of running production facilities efficiently.
- Available in wide range of batch capacities to suit the process and your requirement.
- A dedicated team well versed with product manufacturing, process knowledge, troubleshooting, project management.
- The plants comprise set of several machineries and other components. Renders India possess all required facilities to carry on the entire works in one roof.
- Entire machines, operation area are safe, as we offer every product in explosion proof options.
- Smart features include speed controller, temperature and pressure monitoring devices, SCADA based operation, programmable logic controller (PLC),HMI control panel, touch panels, limit switches, sensors, auto-valves and several other highly advanced features.
- Superior materials, components used to construct our solvent recovery plants or SRPs impart maximum durability with sturdy and robust characteristics.
- Our aim of ‘guaranteed satisfaction’ is achieved by fully customized design and features according to the customers’ need.
- Our machines and processes are safe, easy and convenient in operation without any hassles.
- We design and manufacture our machines with latest industry standards and comply with international standards of engineering.
- Budget oriented.
- Short manufacturing and hand over time.
- Pharmaceutical products
- Chemical products
- Rubber products
- Synthetic leather
- Peroxide manufacturing
- Packaging industry
- Carbon copying paper
- Brake lining
- Adhesive tapes
- Tablet coating
- Wheather proofing sheet
- Rotogravure printing
- Composite gaskets
- Industrial belts