|Renders is the leading name in manufacturing highly efficient and advanced mixing and grinding machineries that have placed Renders at the zenith among manufacturers and exporters. Renders Ball Mill is one of such legendary mixing-grinding mills that has been extensively and exclusively manufactured, marketed and exported by Renders India.Renders Ball Mill is a significant grinding mill that is aimed at size reduction of hard materials and to convert it into powder. A ball mill grinds raw material by rotating a cylinder with grinding media like balls of various material of construction, causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The cylinder rotates at a relatively slow speed, allowing the balls to cascade through the mill base, thus crushing, churning and grinding the materials. The slow rotational speed combined with simple and robust construction make them ideal for grinding hard and abrasive materials with low maintenance and minimum downtime.
Renders has for many years been amongst the pioneers in the design and application of ball mills and similar milling systems for the size reduction of a wide variety of materials including minerals, ores, and coal. Ball Mills are primarily used for single stage fine grinding.
- Designed for optimum particle size reduction for dry solids, our SmartGrind Ball Mill reduces particle size upto 20 micron.
- Available in wide range of capacities from small scale to large scale production. Various chamber configurations available to meet process requirements ranging from 100 L to 5000 L and beyond.
- The rotary cylinder or grinding chamber of the Ball Mill are manufactured with variety of materials of construction that may include Mild Steel (MS), Stainless Steel (SS) of all grades and several other materials to suit your process requirements.
- All our SmartGrind Ball Mill models are safe, as we offer every product.
- Material inlet and outlet nozzles are incorporated in the cylindrical tank for loading or unloading of material. Necessary valves for material unloading and sometimes a hopper for easy material loading is being integrated.
- A perforated sheet or net of desired mesh size is being appropriately integrated to filter the processed batch. In a case if the filtration system is not integrated in the ball mill, the processed batch is retained out through a discharge valve into an external filtration machine unit called the vibro-shaker to attain the desired sized powder. The oversized unfiltered particles then can be re-fed into the ball mill for regrinding process to attain desired particle size.
- At various types of processes the drying of the material during the grinding process is a must do requirement. In such cases a jacket is fitted around the tank for heating purpose where electric heating by heater, hot air, oil, steam etc are used. In a quite similar fashion the jacket can be integrated for cooling purpose.
- Grinding Media or the balls made up of stainless steel, chrome steel, zirconium oxide, tungsten carbide, ceramic, rubber, porcelain, flint pebbles etc. are used as the grinding media. The grinding media used may range in size from 10 mm to 125 mm in diameter. The characteristics of the grinding media or balls like size, density, hardness etc. are carefully set to suit well for the superior grinding process. Composition of the balls also is cautiously selected to fit the grinding and to avoid any contamination, reaction, explosion or inflammation etc.
- Different types of tank lining according to the requirement and suitability can be opted for example Alumina lined, Rubber lined, Tungsten Carbide (WC) sleeved, Stainless steel, polyurethane sleeved etc.
- A perfect operating speed, to suit your requirement, is achieved by combining of superior quality Motor, Gearboxes VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) and other electro-mechanical arrangements etc. as applicable.
- The SmartGrind Ball Mills may combine with smart features that are achieved by speed controller, temperature monitoring devices, programmable logic controller (PLC) ,HMI control panel, touch panels, limit switches, sensors, auto-valves and several other highly advanced features to make your entire set of machinery and process ‘smarter’.
- SmartGrind Ball Mills are painted and coated superiorly for great aesthetic looks and long life span. A supreme finishing touch of the wetted parts i.e. buffing, polishing etc give the machines unmatched look.
- Our precisely calculated revolutions of cylinder, critical speed of cylinder, torque and other parameters like material of construction of shell or cylinder and of grinding media balls etc. make our SmartGrind Ball Mills give unmatched quality and superior performance.
|Product Code / Model No.||Vessel / Full Cap. [Lit]||Working / Batch Cap. [Lit]||Motor Rating (HP)||RPM||Ball Size & Weight|
|SmartGrind BAM AF-100||300||100||5||18-45||Depend on raw material|
|SmartGrind BAM AF-100||900||300||10||18-45||Depend on raw material|
|SmartGrind BAM AF-100||1500||500||12.5||18-45||Depend on raw material|
|SmartGrind BAM AF-100||3000||1000||15||18-45||Depend on raw material|
|SmartGrind BAM AF-100||4500||1500||20||18-45||Depend on raw material|
|If any special requirement regarding above product pls. give the detail to fulfill your requirement.|
USES & APPLICATION
- Food processing