|Ultra-fine grinding has proved to be a major attraction for laboratories industries to use in improving the quality of products. An attritor mill has a specific advantage over other conventional milling equipment and thus are very popular among the research laboratories across the globe. Our flawless designed and manufactured advanced featured SmartGrind Lab Attritors are thus employed in numerous applications in various laboratories across the globe. Our SmartGrind Lab Attritors are in high demand in countries spanning Middle East, Africa, South East, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sri Lanka apart from India where it leads the market.
The Lab Attritor Mill consists of a stationary vertical grinding chamber which in turn contains the shaft. The shaft bears counter projecting agitator rods. The chamber is filled with required volume of grinding media i.e. grinding balls. The material is directly charged into the grinding chamber from the top of the chamber. The material or the batch to be processed is being aggressively agitated along with the grinding media. The necessary energy for dispersion and grinding is transmitted to the grinding media by the agitator rods. The higher degree of collision between grinding media, agitator rods, materials and tank chamber inside the chamber brings about fine grinding effect. .The mill is run for a certain operating time based upon the process requirement.
- Aimed to achieve higher degree of
- Designed for optimum particle size reduction our SmartGrind Attritor Mill reduces particle size upto 3-5 microns.
- For laboratory scale, chamber configurations available range from 1 Litre 10 Litres.
- SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mills are manufactured with variety of materials of construction that may include Mild Steel (MS), Stainless Steel (SS) of all grades and several other materials to suit your process requirements.
- Grinding media used are made up of stainless steel, zirconium oxide, tungsten carbide, ceramic, glass etc. Balls of appropriate size and shape are chosen to give best grinding and dispersing effect. For better grinding results two sets of balls with different sizes are being used.
- The chamber may be jacketed for cooling or heating purpose and provisions of necessary inlet and outlet with nozzles bring about perfect process environment for the lab attritor mill.
- Mechanical seals or any other appropriate seals are being employed as the sealing system as the sealing in Lab Attritor Mills is one of the most vital parameter for their performance.
- Our precisely calculated torque, revolutions of shafts and agitator rods, shape, design and articulation of agitator rods, dimensions of chamber, type and material of construction of grinding media, sealing system etc. make our SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mills give unmatched quality and superior performance.
- A perfect operating speed ranging from 10 to 1440 revolutions per minute (RPM) to suit your requirement is achieved by combining of superior quality Motor, VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) and other electro-mechanical arrangements.
- All our SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mill models are safe, as we offer every product in certified explosion proof options.
- The SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mills may combine with smart features that include speed controller, temperature and pressure monitoring devices, programmable logic controller (PLC) ,HMI control panel, touch panels, limit switches, sensors, auto-valves and several other highly advanced features to make your entire set of machinery and process ‘smarter’.
- Temperature control with the help of a temperature sensor and controller, which automatically stops the grinding motor when a set temperature is exceeded.
- SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mills are painted and coated superiorly for great aesthetic looks and long life span. A supreme finishing touch of the wetted parts i.e. buffing, polishing etc give the machines unmatched look.
USES & APPLICATION
- Our SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mill is compact designed thus occupying very less space.
- The SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mills are very cost effective and energy efficient.
- Superior materials, components used to construct our SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mills impart maximum durability with sturdy and robust characteristics.
- Our SmartGrind Attritor Mills are configured and manufactured of high grade components that improve the quality of the machine.
- Our machines are safe, easy and convenient in operation without any hassles.
- Renders SmartGrind Advanced Featured (AF) Lab Attritor Mills possess all advanced features that you wish to possess. You may opt to add on speed control, pressure monitoring and control, temperature monitoring and control, HMI Control panels, process automation by limit switches, auto control valves, load cells, ultra sonic sensors, etc.
- We design and manufacture SmartGrind Lab Attritor Mills with latest industry standards and comply with international standards of engineering.
- Short manufacturing and delivery time.